The need for advanced approaches to building design is becoming mainstream. As the requirements for buildings to become more efficient, more dynamic and incorporate more diverse designs, the drive towards streamlining the design process is intensifying.
The modern design needs to reflect the technological advances available today and use what is available to ensure the project is sustainable and fulfils all the required protocols.
Our surveying services include
- Traditional 2D floor plans, sections, roof plans and elevation drawings for the design and planning of a building
- Modelling of buildings and surrounding areas using laser scanning and photogrammetry both terrestrial and from the air. Models can be created for BIM solutions, right to light, legal obligations or used in the planning process
- Scan explorer models for further development and interrogation of cloud information
- Commercial condition surveys of remote access areas, drainage, floor structures, roof voids and intrusive cores where required.
- Problem solving with problematic projects where traditional techniques have failed