NEW! CAD Technician Required
AutoCAD Technician required for an immediate start. Ideally experienced in AutoCAD software such as Revit & Civil 3D, but training is available to the right candidate. Excellent career opportunity to become a BIM technician.
- Experience in AutoCAD software such as Civil3D or Revit preferred but not essential – training to a high level will be given to the right candidate.
- Lives locally to our office in Nailsworth, Gloucestershire – there will be no remote working so all applicants should be within commuting distance.
- Ability to learn at a fast pace is essential.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Organisation skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Experienced Utility Surveyor required.
Must have min 5yrs experience with a reputable company, UMS Level 3. CCTV experience is a bonus, as well as wincan software.
The area we cover is fairly extensive so the applicant must be prepared to spend the odd night away.
Van and equipment provided. Full clean driving licence required. Immediate start. Job type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.